Brisbane’s Specialists in Building Inspection
Purchasing a new home is most likely the largest investment you will ever make, so a building and pest inspection by an independent Brisbane building inspector is vital: there are important steps you should take to ensure it is a smart investment. Even though your new home may have an amazingly modern, brand new, stainless steel kitchen, it does not necessarily mean it has the plumbing to match! A building and pest inspection (Brisbane) will allow you to make an informed decision based on the property’s attributes and its defects and help you to submit an offer accordingly.
Call Action Property Inspections on 1800 642 465 to book your building and pest inspection (Brisbane) today.
Make your decision an informed one with a comprehensive building inspection.
Action Property Inspections specialise in pre-purchase building inspections throughout the Greater Brisbane area.
We will provide you with an accurate and informative pre-purchase building inspection report, delivered on the same day that the building and pest inspection (Brisbane) is conducted, that will help you make the right decision about buying a property. Our comprehensive property inspection reports contain digital colour images and outline any issues with your property.
Remove the risk of purchasing a defective property and contact Action Property Inspection today to book your new home inspection.
Why book an Action property inspection?
• We are completely independent from real estate agents.
• The business owner conducts all building inspections in Brisbane.
• The business owner is professionally accredited and insured as a QBSA Master Builder and Licensed Building Inspector.
• Established in 1995, Action Property Inspections has 28 years of industry experience.
• Inspections comply with and exceed Australian Standard 4349.1. (2007 Inspection of Buildings Part 1: Pre-Purchase Inspections; Residential Buildings)
• Our unbiased reports are reinforced with FREE ongoing phone support.
• Our building inspections are conducted using latest equipment, such as:
– Moisture detection equipment, and
– Thermal image scanning.
• We follow a strict Code of Ethics.
• Our pest and termite inspections are arranged using Termatrac detection equipment and/or thermal imaging.
• Our property inspection reports are entirely confidential and impartial.
Talk to Action Property Inspections to book your building and pest inspection Brisbane-wide today.