Buy With Confidence.
Savvy investors trust Action Property Inspections. For 25 years, we’ve provided Brisbane’s most comprehensive and reputable pre-purchase building inspection service.
Buy with confidence. Pay a fair price.
Know that your building inspector is working to make your dream home a reality. A thorough building and pest inspection by an independent, reputable Brisbane building inspector is vital. At Action Property Inspections in Brisbane, we’ll equip you to make the right choice – we can even arm you to negotiate a better buying price for your new property.
Pre-Purchase Building and Pest Inspections Brisbane
A building and pest inspection from Brisbane’s trusted inspector will give you all the information you need to make an informed decision. Don’t risk it. Make the right offer, on the right Brisbane property based on all the the facts.
Timing is Everything With Investments. Call 1800 642 465 Now.
The clock is ticking on your new home purchase. To be sure you have time to address any issues with your new property, book your building and pest inspection in Brisbane, Ipswich, Redlands, Moreton Bay Region or Logan now.
Make your decision an informed one with a comprehensive building inspection report
Thorough, Accurate Information
Action Property Inspections specialise in pre-purchase building and pest inspections Brisbane wide. We specialise in providing the highest quality inspection so, if your dream property has some potential problems, you can feel confident to re-negotiate your purchase price. Our building and pest inspection reports stand up to tough negotiation.
We will provide you with an accurate and informative pre-purchase building inspection report, delivered on the same day that the building and pest inspection (including Brisbane properties) is conducted, that will help you make the right decision about buying a property.
See The Risks For Yourself
Our comprehensive property inspection reports contain digital colour images and outline any issues with your property. Don’t risk a hurried report with nothing but stock photos to go on. We do it right. Time is short. Get the information you need fast.
Remove the risk of purchasing a defective property and contact Action Property Inspection today to book your home inspection.
Every Brisbane Suburb, Every Problem.
After 25 years providing Brisbane’s most comprehensive and trusted building and pest inspections, we know every suburb across South East Queensland. Our ever-growing guide to Brisbane, Logan, Ipswich, Moreton Bay and Redlands is your go-to resource for buying the right property in the right post code. We know the challenges buyers face – from a first home buyer in Logan to a premium investor in Kenmore, we can provide the RIGHT information to protect your most important investment.
Why book an Action Building and Pest Inspection?
- Happy customers. 82% of our work is from client referrals! Check our testimonials!
- Stellar reputation. We’re among Brisbane’s most reputable building inspectors.
- Impartial advice. We are completely independent from real estate agents.
- We know Brisbane. Established in 1995, Action Property Inspections has 28 years of industry experience. Wherever you buy in Brisbane, we are familiar with the potential risks.
- Fast and simple. Booking your building and pest inspection in Brisbane is simple and you’ll have results fast. We make the buying process simpler.
- Only the best. The business owner conducts all building inspections in Brisbane. Don’t put your financial future in the hands of a junior, at Action Property Inspections, you only work with the best.
- Fully accredited. The business owner is professionally accredited and insured as a QBCC Master Builder and Licensed Building Inspector.
- Fully compliant. Inspections comply with and exceed Australian Standard 4349.1. (2007 Inspection of Buildings Part 1: Pre-Purchase Inspections; Residential Buildings). We follow a strict Code of Ethics.
- Ongoing support. Our unbiased reports are reinforced with FREE ongoing phone support.
- State of the art building inspections. Our building inspections are conducted using latest equipment, such as:
- Moisture detection equipment, and
- Thermal image scanning.
- State of the art pest inspections. Our pest and termite inspections are arranged using Termatrac detection equipment and/or thermal imaging.
- Peace of Mind. Our property inspection reports are entirely confidential and impartial.